Where to find specialist support

There are many organisations able to provide support for community-led housing schemes – at national, regional and local level. All can and do offer support to local authorities and housing associations interested in promoting community-led housing schemes.

National support

Community Led Homes

The Confederation of Cooperative Housing

National CLT Network

UK Cohousing Network


Self-Help Housing Network

National Federation of Tenant Management Organisations

Wales Co-operative Centre

Enabling Hub support

Find your local enabling hub here.

Local support

All the organisations listed above are able to provide local support to individual local authorities and housing associations, either through their own staff, associates or local consultants. Locally-based community-led housing organisations may also be able to offer advice and support; each national organisation has a database of members.


Last updated in March 2020