Materials from the National CLT Network to support CLTs to think about the social impact of their project.
Social Impact Tool
This tool will help you to start thinking about the impact of your community housing project and how you can measure this impact. At the end of using the tool you will have:
- an understanding of your impact focus
- an assessment of the quality of your measures
- a plan of how to improve the quality if needed.
This will be in order to have robust information and evidence that will help you:
- make better decisions
- solve problems strategically and tactically
- create persuasive and compelling communications.
A thorough run-through of the tool could take as much as half a day.
The full tool can be downloaded below. Following this, we suggest completing the online tool - link and instruction included in the attachment.