Setting out the main standards that people in a CLT's community, and others, might expect.
- Starting Out - Engaging the community and key partners
- Proving housing need and allocating CLT homes
- Forming a CLT - governance and legal structures
- Making it stack up - project feasibility, business planning, funding and finance for CLT projects
- Tenure options - tenure, section 106 agreements, enduring mortgages are available.
- Land and planning
- Options for developing the scheme and taking it to completion
- Stewardship, management and community involvement
- Community rights
- Community energy generation
- Community food and farming.