Amount: up to £2,000.00
Open to: Not for profit organisations with a turnover less than £300,000.00
Deadline: 30 June 2019
What are they looking for?
Greggs Foundation are looking for projects that improve resilience in their communities - exactly what Community Led Housing can do!
They new and sustainable approaches and innovative ideas and all projects must support a community of interest such as:
- Disabled people or those suffering chronic illness
- Living in poverty
- Voluntary carers
- Homeless people
- Isolated older people
- Other demonstrable significant need
All applicants must also demonstrate improvements against at least one of the following:
- Beneficiaries have decreased social isolation
- Beneficiaries report improved health and wellbeing
- Beneficiaries report improved resilience/coping mechanisms
- Beneficiaries have improved life skills
- Beneficiaries have improved opportunities
What will they fund?
One-off costs that the organisation wouldn’t otherwise be able to pay for.
How to apply
You can read the full guidance on the fund and apply online here.